Malaysian Embassy in Dili, East Timor
Malaysian Embassy in Dili, East Timor located at Avenida de Portugal, Praia dos Coqueiros (Jln. Pantai Kelapa). View a Location Map, get Directions or view other details.
Diplomatic missions of Malaysia in neighbouring countries of East Timor:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei(High Commission)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia(Embassy)
- Jakarta, Indonesia(Embassy)
- Medan, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Pekanbaru, Indonesia(Consulate)
- Pontianak , Indonesia(Consulate)
- Vientiane, Laos(Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Embassy)
- Manila, Philippines(Embassy)
- Davao City, Philippines(Consulate General)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Consulate General)
- Singapore, Singapore(High Commission)
- Songkhla, Thailand(Consulate General)
Most common services Indonesia diplomatic and consular missions provide are listed below:
Attestation/witnessing and notarial service
Certification of Malaysian documents
Birth certificates, school certificates, etc.
Legalisation of documents
Letter of good conducts
Report of lost of Malaysian documents
Passport, identity card and driving license, birth certificate, etc.
Registration of voters for Malaysians
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Last updated 9 months ago
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. No responsibility is taken by embassies.info for the accuracy of this information. Disclaimer