Embassy of Malaysia in Dili, East Timor
Embassy of Malaysia in Dili, East Timor located at Avenida de Portugal, Praia dos Coqueiros (Jln. Pantai Kelapa). View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Malaysia or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressAvenida de Portugal, Praia dos Coqueiros (Jln. Pantai Kelapa)
- +670 332 1804, +670 331 1141
- +670 3321804, +670 331 1141
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Diplomatic missions of Malaysia in neighbouring countries of East Timor:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei(High Commission)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia(Embassy)
- Jakarta, Indonesia(Embassy)
- Medan, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Pekanbaru, Indonesia(Consulate)
- Pontianak, Indonesia(Consulate)
- Vientiane, Laos(Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Embassy)
- Manila, Philippines(Embassy)
- Davao City, Philippines(Consulate General)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Consulate General)
- Singapore, Singapore(High Commission)
- Songkhla, Thailand(Consulate General)
Most common services Indonesia diplomatic and consular missions provide are listed below:
Attestation/witnessing and notarial service
Certification of Malaysian documents
Birth certificates, school certificates, etc.
Legalisation of documents
Letter of good conducts
Report of lost of Malaysian documents
Passport, identity card and driving license, birth certificate, etc.
Registration of voters for Malaysians
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.