Embassy of Malaysia in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Embassy of Malaysia in Phnom Penh, Cambodia located at No.220-222, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Malaysia or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressNo.220-222, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn
- +855 23 216 176, +855 23 216 177
- +855 23 726 101
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm ( Lunch break: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm )
Diplomatic missions of Malaysia in neighbouring countries of Cambodia:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei(High Commission)
- Jakarta, Indonesia(Embassy)
- Medan, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Pekanbaru, Indonesia(Consulate)
- Pontianak, Indonesia(Consulate)
- Vientiane, Laos(Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Embassy)
- Manila, Philippines(Embassy)
- Davao City, Philippines(Consulate General)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Consulate General)
- Singapore, Singapore(High Commission)
- Songkhla, Thailand(Consulate General)
- Dili, East Timor(Embassy)
Most common services Indonesia diplomatic and consular missions provide are listed below:
Attestation/witnessing and notarial service
Certification of Malaysian documents
Birth certificates, school certificates, etc.
Legalisation of documents
Letter of good conducts
Report of lost of Malaysian documents
Passport, identity card and driving license, birth certificate, etc.
Registration of voters for Malaysians
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.