Embassy of Malaysia in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Embassy of Malaysia in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, located at No.220-222, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Malaysia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, previous ambassadors, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo.220-222, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn
- +855 23 216 176, +855 15 216 187
- +855 23 726 101
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Lunch break: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm)
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Malaysia in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Process passport applications
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Head of Mission
Datuk Eldeen Husaini Mohd Hashim, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Malaysia without a visa. The most common types of Malaysia visas are the following.
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Transit visa
- Employment pass
- Temporary employment pass
- Professional visit pass
Registration of Malaysian Abroad and e-Consular
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (KLN) of Malaysia encourages its citizens living abroad to register themselves with the nearest Malaysian mission or via the e-Consular system. E-Consular (kln.gov.my) is an application system where an application for the Certificate of Good Conduct (CGC), Registration of Malaysian Abroad and application for Certificate of Waiver of two-year home residence can be submitted online.
Malaysian embassies and consulates provide consular assistance and support to Malaysian citizens abroad, including in cases of emergency, repatriation, lost passports, and other consular services.
Malaysian embassies and consulates process visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Malaysia for tourism, business, study, work, or other purposes. They provide information on visa requirements, application procedures, and fees.
Diplomatic missions of Malaysia in neighbouring countries/regions of Cambodia:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (High Commission)
- Dili, East Timor (Embassy)
- Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Medan, Indonesia (Consulate General)
- Pekanbaru, Indonesia (Consulate)
- Pontianak, Indonesia (Consulate)
- Makassar, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Denpasar, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Vientiane, Laos (Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Davao City, Philippines (Consulate General)
- Singapore, Singapore (High Commission)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Songkhla, Thailand (Consulate General)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 20 December 2022 at 12:03 PM (EST).