Embassy of Malaysia in Stockholm, Sweden
Embassy of Malaysia in Stockholm, Sweden located at Karlavägen 37. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Malaysia or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressKarlavägen 37
100 41 Stockholm
- +46 8 440 8400
- +46 8 791 8760
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Consular hours :9:00 am - 12:00 noon)
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Malaysia in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Authentication of documents
- Renunciation of Malaysian citizenship
Head of Mission
Nur Ashikin Mohd Taib, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Malaysia without a visa. The most common types of Malaysia visas are the following.
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Transit visa
- Employment pass
- Temporary employment pass
- Professional visit pass
Diplomatic missions of Malaysia in neighbouring countries/regions of Sweden:
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Malaysia in Stockholm, Sweden. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 14 February 2020, at 04:52 AM (EST).