Embassy of Mexico in Budapest, Hungary
Embassy of Mexico in Budapest, Hungary located at Rómer Flóris utca 58. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Mexico or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressRómer Flóris utca 58
- +36 1 326 0677, +36 1 326 0447
- +36 1 326 0485
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (By appointment)
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Mexico in Budapest, Hungary.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Rosario Asela Molinero Molinero, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Mexico without a visa. The most common types of Mexico visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Family reunification visa
- Family unit (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Adoption visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Paid activities visa (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Religious activities visa
- Lost, stolen or destruction of Temporary or Permanent card
- Non ordinary visas (Diplomatic, Official, etc.)
Diplomatic missions of Mexico in neighbouring countries/regions of Hungary:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Mexico in Budapest, Hungary. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 October 2021, at 10:28 AM (EST).