Embassy of Mexico in Castries, St. Lucia
Embassy of Mexico in Castries, St. Lucia located at Nelson Mándela Drive, Vigie. View address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website, visa types, and head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressNelson Mándela Drive, Vigie
- +1 758 453 1250, +1 758 451 4254, +1 758 452 8482
- +1 758 451 4252
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Mexico in Castries, St. Lucia at +1 758 453 1250, +1 758 451 4254, +1 758 452 8482 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Oscar Arturo Esparza Vargas, Ambassador
Most common services Mexican diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Certificates of import of household effects into Mexico
Certificates for import of psychotropics and drugs
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Mexico without a visa. The most common types of Mexico visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Family reunification visa
- Family unit (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Adoption visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Paid activities visa (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Religious activities visa
- Lost, stolen or destruction of Temporary or Permanent card
- Non ordinary visas (Diplomatic, Official, etc.)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Mexico in Castries, St. Lucia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 13 May 2019, at 05:54 AM (EST).