Embassy of Mexico in Castries, St. Lucia
Embassy of Mexico in Castries, St. Lucia located at Nelson Mándela Drive, Vigie. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNelson Mándela Drive, Vigie
- (758) 453-1250 / 451-4254 / 451-4257
- (758) 451-4252
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Mexico in Castries, St. Lucia at (758) 453-1250 / 451-4254 / 451-4257 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Mexico in Castries, St. Lucia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Emergency consular assistance while abroad
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Oscar Arturo Esparza Vargas, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Mexico without a visa. The most common types of Mexico visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Family reunification visa
- Family unit (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Adoption visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Paid activities visa (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Religious activities visa
- Lost, stolen or destruction of Temporary or Permanent card
- Non ordinary visas (Diplomatic, Official, etc.)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Mexico in Castries, St. Lucia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 02 April 2020, at 10:02 AM (EST).