Embassy of Mexico in Lima, Peru
Embassy of Mexico in Lima, Peru, located at Ave. Jorge Basadre 710. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Mexico, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAve. Jorge Basadre 710
San Isidro 15073
- +51 1 612 1600
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Mexico in Lima, Peru.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Pablo Monroy Conesa, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Mexico without a visa. The most common types of Mexico visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Family reunification visa
- Family unit (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Adoption visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Paid activities visa (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Religious activities visa
- Lost, stolen, or destruction of Temporary or Permanent card
- Non-ordinary visas (Diplomatic, Official, etc.)
Mexico issues several types of passports, including:
Ordinary Passport (Pasaporte Ordinario): This is the standard passport issued to Mexican citizens for general travel purposes.
Diplomatic Passport (Pasaporte Diplomático): Diplomatic passports are issued to Mexican diplomats and individuals representing the Mexican government on diplomatic missions abroad.
Official Passport (Pasaporte Oficial): Official passports are issued to Mexican government officials, and individuals representing the Mexican government.
Border Crossing Card (Tarjeta de Cruce Fronterizo): This is a special passport card issued to Mexican citizens living in the border region who frequently cross into the United States for short-term visits.
Mexican embassies and consulates provide notarial services for various documents, such as authentication, certification, and legalization.
Assistance for Mexican Nationals
The embassies and consulates of Mexico offer assistance to Mexican citizens in various matters, such as birth registrations, marriage certificates, and other consular services required for Mexican nationals abroad. Mexican diplomatic missions also provide assistance in emergencies, such as accidents, illnesses, or legal issues.
The embassies and consulates of Mexico process visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Mexico.
Diplomatic missions of Mexico in neighbouring countries/regions of Peru:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- Mendoza, Argentina (Honorary consul)
- Cordoba, Argentina (Honorary consul)
- La Paz, Bolivia (Embassy)
- Brasília - DF, Brazil (Embassy)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Recife, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Fortaleza, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- São Luís, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Belém, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Manaus, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Santiago, Chile (Embassy)
- Concepción, Chile (Honorary consul)
- Bogotá, Colombia (Embassy)
- Cali, Colombia (Honorary consul)
- Cartagena, Colombia (Honorary consul)
- Medellín, Colombia (Honorary consul)
- Barranquilla, Colombia (Honorary consul)
- Bucaramanga, Colombia (Honorary consul)
- Willemstad, Curaçao (Honorary consul)
- Quito, Ecuador (Embassy)
- Georgetown, Guyana (Embassy)
- Asunción, Paraguay (Embassy)
- Paramaribo, Suriname (Honorary consul)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (Embassy)
- Caracas, Venezuela (Embassy)
- Maracaibo, Venezuela (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 29 October 2022 at 10:58 PM (EST).