Embassy of Mexico in Seoul, South Korea
Embassy of Mexico in Seoul, South Korea, located at 6 Yulgok-ro, Twin Tree Towers, Torre B, Piso 17, Jongno-gu. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Mexico, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address6 Yulgok-ro, Twin Tree Towers, Torre B, Piso 17, Jongno-gu
- +82 (2) 798-1694 / 5
- +82 (2) 790-0939
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Mexico in Seoul, South Korea.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Bruno Figueroa, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Mexico without a visa. The most common types of Mexico visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Family reunification visa
- Family unit (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Adoption visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Paid activities visa (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Religious activities visa
- Lost, stolen, or destruction of Temporary or Permanent card
- Non-ordinary visas (Diplomatic, Official, etc.)
Diplomatic missions of Mexico in neighbouring countries/regions of South Korea:
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Mexico in Seoul, South Korea. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 30 October 2022 at 07:23 AM (EST).