Embassy of Mexico in Stockholm, Sweden
Embassy of Mexico in Stockholm, Sweden located at Luntmakargatan 34, Piso 4. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Mexico or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressLuntmakargatan 34, Piso 4
- (46 8) 511 61400
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Mexico in Stockholm, Sweden at (46 8) 511 61400 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Mexico in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Emergency consular assistance while abroad
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Francisco del Río, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Mexico without a visa. The most common types of Mexico visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Family reunification visa
- Family unit (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Adoption visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Paid activities visa (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Religious activities visa
- Lost, stolen or destruction of Temporary or Permanent card
- Non ordinary visas (Diplomatic, Official, etc.)
Besides Embassy of Mexico in Stockholm, Sweden Mexico also has 2 representations in the following cities of Sweden:
Diplomatic missions of Mexico in neighbouring countries/regions of Sweden:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Mexico in Stockholm, Sweden. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 14 August 2020, at 09:27 PM (EST).