Embassy of Mexico in Prague, Czech Republic
Embassy of Mexico in Prague, Czech Republic located at V Jircháríc H 151/10. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Mexico or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressV Jircháríc H 151/10
110 00 Praha 1
- +42 0 283 061 530
- +42 0 233 550 477
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Mexico in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
R. Leonora Rueda Gutiérrez, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Mexico without a visa. The most common types of Mexico visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Family reunification visa
- Family unit (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Adoption visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Paid activities visa (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Religious activities visa
- Lost, stolen or destruction of Temporary or Permanent card
- Non ordinary visas (Diplomatic, Official, etc.)
Diplomatic missions of Mexico in neighbouring countries/regions of Czech Republic:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Mexico in Prague, Czech Republic. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 16 October 2021, at 02:34 PM (EST).