Embassy of Morocco in Amman, Jordan
Embassy of Morocco in Amman, Jordan, located at Hay Shmisani, 1 BD. El Hariri, Crossroads BD. Youssef Ibnou Tachafine. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Morocco, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressHay Shmisani, 1 BD. El Hariri, Crossroads BD. Youssef Ibnou Tachafine
- +(962) 6 56 80 591 / 6 56 80 592
- +(962) 6 56 80 253
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Morocco in Amman, Jordan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Naciri Sidi Mohamed Khalid, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Morocco without a visa. The most common types of Morocco visas are the following.
- Tourism visa
- Work visa
- Business visa
- Investor visa
- Conference visa
- Student, training, researcher visa
- Family reunification visa
- Journalist visa
- Visitor visa
- Medical stay visa
- Aircraft crew visa
- Sailors visa
- Technical assistance visa
- Culture or sports events visa
- Artistic events visa
- Transit visa
Moroccan embassies and consulates process passport applications for Moroccan citizens and provide assistance in case of lost or stolen passports.
What is Laissez-passer or Emergency Travel Document?
If you’re abroad, need to travel urgently and cannot get a passport in time you may apply for a Laissez-passer. Laissez-passer is an emergency travel document issued to Moroccan nationals to allow them to return to Morocco.
Legalization and Notarial Services
Moroccan embassies and consulates provide services for the legalization of documents and notarial services, including authentication, certification, and legalization of various legal documents.
Moroccan embassies and consulates handle visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Morocco for various purposes, including tourism, work, study, business, or family visits.
Diplomatic missions of Morocco in neighbouring countries/regions of Jordan:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 26 April 2023 at 12:55 PM (EST).