Embassy of Morocco in Dakar, Senegal
Embassy of Morocco in Dakar, Senegal located at Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop,Route de Ouakam, BP 490. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Morocco or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAvenue Cheikh Anta Diop,Route de Ouakam, BP 490
- +(221) 33 824 69 27 / 38 36
- +(221) 33 825 70 21
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Morocco in Dakar, Senegal at +(221) 33 824 69 27 / 38 36 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Morocco in Dakar, Senegal.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
M. Taleb Barrada, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Morocco without a visa. The most common types of Morocco visas are the following.
- Tourism visa
- Work visa
- Business visa
- Investor visa
- Conference visa
- Student, training, researcher visa
- Family reunification visa
- Journalist visa
- Visitor visa
- Medical stay visa
- Aircraft crew visa
- Sailors visa
- Technical assistance visa
- Culture or sport events visa
- Artistic events visa
- Transit visa
What is Laissez-passer or Emergency Travel Document?
If you’re abroad, need to travel urgently and cannot get a passport in time you may apply for a Laissez-passer. Laissez-passer is an emergency travel document issued to Moroccan nationals to allow them to return to Morocco.
Diplomatic missions of Morocco in neighbouring countries/regions of Senegal:
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Embassy)
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Nouadhibou, Mauritania (Consulate General)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Niamey, Niger (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Morocco in Dakar, Senegal. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 22 October 2020, at 05:01 PM (EST).