Embassy of Myanmar in Beijing, China
Embassy AddressNo. 6, Dong Zhi Men Wai Street Chao Yang District
- 0086-10-6532-0351 ext: 9 & 23
- [email protected], [email protected]
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 11:30 am (Application)
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Issuing)
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Myanmar in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Myanmar without a visa. The most common types of Myanmar visas are the following.
- Gratis diplomatic /Official courtesy visa (GDC/GOC)
- International organizations (official visa)
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Employment visa
- Social visa
- Religious visa
- Education visa
- Journalist visa
- Crew visa
- Workshop/ Seminar/ Meeting/ Research visa
- Transit visa
Besides Embassy of Myanmar in Beijing, China Myanmar also has 2 representations in the following cities of China:
Diplomatic missions of Myanmar in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Myanmar in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 01 May 2020, at 08:31 AM (EST).