Embassy of Myanmar in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Embassy of Myanmar in Colombo, Sri Lanka located at No.8 Flower Avenue. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Myanmar or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo.8 Flower Avenue
- (0094-11) 2681 007
- (0094-11) 2682 052
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Myanmar in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Head of Mission
U Han Thu, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Myanmar without a visa. The most common types of Myanmar visas are the following.
- Gratis diplomatic /Official courtesy visa (GDC/GOC)
- International organizations (official visa)
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Employment visa
- Social visa
- Religious visa
- Education visa
- Journalist visa
- Crew visa
- Workshop/ Seminar/ Meeting/ Research visa
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of Myanmar in neighbouring countries/regions of Sri Lanka:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Myanmar in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 31 October 2021, at 01:45 PM (EST).