Embassy of New Zealand in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of New Zealand in The Hague, Netherlands, located at Eisenhowerlaan 77N. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of New Zealand, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressEisenhowerlaan 77N
2517 KK The Hague
- +31 70 346 9324
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Denmark, Finland, Holy See, Netherlands and Norway
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of New Zealand in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Head of Mission
Susannah Gordon, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to New Zealand without a visa. The most common types of New Zealand visas are the following.
- New Zealand eTA
- Visitor visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Resident visa
Diplomatic missions of New Zealand in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Antwerp, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Hamburg, Germany (Consulate General)
- Monaco, Monaco (Consulate)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (High Commission)
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 27 March 2023 at 06:38 AM (EST).