High Commission of New Zealand in Honiara, Solomon Islands
High Commission of New Zealand in Honiara, Solomon Islands, located at Tandai Hwy, Town Ground. View address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission AddressTandai Hwy, Town Ground
PO Box 697
- +677 21 502
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the High Commission of New Zealand in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Georgina Roberts, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to New Zealand without a visa. The most common types of New Zealand visas are the following.
- New Zealand eTA
- Visitor visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Resident visa
Diplomatic missions of New Zealand in neighbouring countries/regions of Solomon Islands:
- Sydney, Australia (Consulate General)
- Yarralumla, Australia (High Commission)
- Melbourne, Australia (Consulate General)
- Rarotonga, Cook Islands (High Commission)
- Suva, Fiji (High Commission)
- Tarawa, Kiribati (High Commission)
- Noumea, New Caledonia (Consulate General)
- Alofi, Niue (High Commission)
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (High Commission)
- Apia, Samoa (High Commission)
- Nuku'alofa, Tonga (High Commission)
- Port Vila, Vanuatu (High Commission)
Solomon Islands in New Zealand
Solomon Islands has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the High Commission of New Zealand in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 11 November 2021 at 08:37 AM (EST).