High Commission of New Zealand in Port Vila, Vanuatu
High Commission of New Zealand in Port Vila, Vanuatu, located at La Casa D'Andrea E Luciano, Rue Pierre Lamy. View a location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of New Zealand, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission AddressLa Casa D'Andrea E Luciano, Rue Pierre Lamy
PO Box 161
Port Vila, Shefa Province
- +678 22 933
- +678 22 518
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the High Commission of New Zealand in Port Vila, Vanuatu.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Jonathan Schwass, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to New Zealand without a visa. The most common types of New Zealand visas are the following.
- New Zealand eTA
- Visitor visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Resident visa
Diplomatic missions of New Zealand in neighbouring countries/regions of Vanuatu:
- Sydney, Australia (Consulate General)
- Yarralumla, Australia (High Commission)
- Melbourne, Australia (Consulate General)
- Rarotonga, Cook Islands (High Commission)
- Suva, Fiji (High Commission)
- Tarawa, Kiribati (High Commission)
- Noumea, New Caledonia (Consulate General)
- Alofi, Niue (High Commission)
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (High Commission)
- Apia, Samoa (High Commission)
- Honiara, Solomon Islands (High Commission)
- Nuku'alofa, Tonga (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 11 November 2021 at 09:55 AM (EST).