Embassy of Nicaragua in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Nicaragua in The Hague, Netherlands, located at Eisenhowerlaan 112. View address, phone, fax, office hours, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressEisenhowerlaan 112
2517 KM The Hague
- +31 (0) 70 322 5063
- +31 70 350 8331 / 338 9557
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Nicaragua in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Nicaragua without a visa. The most common types of Nicaragua visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Nicaragua in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate General)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Lugano, Switzerland (Honorary consul)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Netherlands in Nicaragua
Netherlands has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Nicaragua in The Hague, Netherlands.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 28 March 2023 at 10:07 AM (EST).