Embassy of Nigeria in Tripoli, Libya
Embassy of Nigeria in Tripoli, Libya, located at Shara'a Narjis, Hai Al-Zuhoor. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Nigeria, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressShara'a Narjis, Hai Al-Zuhoor
P. O. Box 4417
- +218-21-444 3036, +218-21-444 3037
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Nigeria in Tripoli, Libya.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Renunciation of citizenship
- Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC)
Head of Mission
Kabiru Musa, Chargé d'affaires
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Nigeria without a visa. The most common types of Nigeria visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Tourist / Visitors visa
- Official / Diplomatic visa
- Subject to Regularization (STR) visa
- Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
What is Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC)?
An Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC) is issued to Nigerians to facilitate the applicant’s immediate one-way departure for Nigeria only. If you're outside of Nigeria and your passport has been lost, stolen, damaged, or expired and you don't have time to renew or replace your passport before you travel, you may apply for an Emergency Travel Certificate. ETC must be surrendered to the Immigration authorities at the port of entry.
Diplomatic missions of Nigeria in neighbouring countries/regions of Libya:
- Algiers, Algeria (Embassy)
- Cairo, Egypt (Embassy)
- Rabat, Morocco (Embassy)
- Khartoum, Sudan (Embassy)
- Tunis, Tunisia (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Nigeria in Tripoli, Libya.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 03 May 2023 at 08:14 AM (EST).