Embassy of Norway in Beirut, Lebanon
Embassy of Norway in Beirut, Lebanon located at Stratum building, Omar Daouk Street, Minet el-Hosn. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Norway or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressStratum building, Omar Daouk Street, Minet el-Hosn
- +961 1 763 200
- +961 1 763 298
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Norway in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Norway without a visa. The most common types of Norway visas are the following.
- Schengen visa- Type C
- Multiple-entry visas
- Entry visas (D-visas)
- Residence permit
Diplomatic missions of Norway in neighbouring countries/regions of Lebanon:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate)
- Manama, Bahrain (Consular Agency)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Norway in Beirut, Lebanon. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 06 December 2021, at 07:04 AM (EST).