Embassy of Norway in Kabul, Afghanistan
Embassy of Norway in Kabul, Afghanistan located at Wazir Akbar Khan, Street 13, Lane 1. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressWazir Akbar Khan, Street 13, Lane 1
- +93 701 105 000
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Norway in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Kjell Tormod Pettersen, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Norway without a visa. The most common types of Norway visas are the following.
- Schengen visa- Type C
- Multiple-entry visas
- Entry visas (D-visas)
- Residence permit
Diplomatic missions of Norway in neighbouring countries/regions of Afghanistan:
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate)
- Manama, Bahrain (Consular Agency)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Norway in Kabul, Afghanistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 October 2020, at 08:58 AM (EST).