Embassy of Norway in Tehran, Iran
Embassy of Norway in Tehran, Iran located at No. 72, Yasaman St. North Dibaji Dr. Lavasani Ave. (Ex-Farmanieh). View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Norway or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressNo. 72, Yasaman St. North Dibaji Dr. Lavasani Ave. (Ex-Farmanieh)
- +98 21 2229 1333, +98 21 22802143
- +98 21 2229 2776
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Norway in Tehran, Iran.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Norway without a visa. The most common types of Norway visas are the following.
- Schengen visa- Type C
- Multiple-entry visas
- Entry visas (D-visas)
- Residence permit
Diplomatic missions of Norway in neighbouring countries/regions of Iran:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Consul General)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate)
- Manama, Bahrain (Consular Agency)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Norway in Tehran, Iran. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 06 December 2021, at 06:30 AM (EST).