Embassy of Norway in Tel Aviv, Israel
Embassy of Norway in Tel Aviv, Israel located at 40 Einstein Street, Canion Ramat Aviv, 13th floor. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Norway or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address40 Einstein Street, Canion Ramat Aviv, 13th floor
6910203 Tel Aviv
- +972 3 740 1900
- +972 3 744 1498
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Norway in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Kåre Reidar Aas, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Norway without a visa. The most common types of Norway visas are the following.
- Schengen visa- Type C
- Multiple-entry visas
- Entry visas (D-visas)
- Residence permit
Diplomatic missions of Norway in neighbouring countries/regions of Israel:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate)
- Manama, Bahrain (Consular Agency)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Norway in Tel Aviv, Israel. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 06 December 2021, at 07:19 AM (EST).