Permanent Mission of Georgia to the United Nations in Geneva
Permanent Mission of Georgia to the United Nations in Geneva, located at Rue Richard Wagner 1. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressRue Richard Wagner 1
- +41 22 919 10 10
- +41 22 733 90 33
- [email protected]
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Head of Mission
Alexander Maisuradze, Permanent representative
E-Visa Portal of Georgia
The E-Visa Portal of Georgia offers a streamlined, online visa application process for international travelers. This convenient platform allows eligible applicants to easily obtain various types of Georgian visas, including tourist, business, and transit visas. Users can complete the application form, upload required documents, and pay the visa fee entirely online. The portal provides essential information on visa requirements, processing times, and associated costs. Upon approval, visas are sent electronically, simplifying the travel process. This digital initiative reflects Georgia's efforts to modernize entry procedures and boost tourism by making it more accessible for visitors to enter the country.
Besides Permanent Mission of Georgia to the United Nations in Geneva Georgia also has 1 representation in the following city of Switzerland:
- Bern (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Georgia in neighbouring countries/regions of Switzerland:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Innsbruck, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium (Embassy)
- Ciney, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Bordeaux, France (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Monaco, Monaco (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Honorary consul)
- Rotterdam, Netherlands (Honorary consul)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Bristol, United Kingdom (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 29 October 2022 at 07:51 AM (EST).