Embassy of Peru in Seoul, South Korea
Embassy of Peru in Seoul, South Korea, located at 55, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Booyoung Taepyeong Bldg., piso 19 Seoul. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Peru, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Peru in Seoul, South Korea.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Jaime Pomareda, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Peru without a visa. The most common types of Peru visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Journalist visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
Diplomatic missions of Peru in neighbouring countries/regions of South Korea:
- Beijing, China (Embassy)
- Shanghai, China (Consulate General)
- Guangzhou, China (Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Nagoya, Japan (Consulate General)
- Kyoto, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Naha, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Takayama, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Tokyo, Japan (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Peru in Seoul, South Korea. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 26 January 2022 at 03:55 AM (EST).