Consulate General of the Philippines in Shanghai, China
Consulate General of the Philippines in Shanghai, China located at Suite 301 Metrobank Plaza, 1160 Yan’An Road. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
AddressSuite 301 Metrobank Plaza, 1160 Yan’An Road
- +86 21 6281 8020
- +86 21 6281 8023
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 11:30 am, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Philippines without a visa. The most common types of Philippines visas are the following.
- Temporary visitor’s visa
- Transient’s visa
- Seaman’s visa
- Treaty trader/Investor visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Student visa
- Pre-arranged employment visa
- Quota immigrant visa
- Non-Quota immigrant visas
- Special non-immigrant visas
- Special non-immigrant work permits
- Special immigrant visas
Besides Consulate General of the Philippines in Shanghai, China Philippines also has 4 representations in the following cities of China:
- Guangzhou (Consulate General)
- Xiamen City (Consulate General)
- Chongqing (Consulate General)
- Beijing (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Philippines in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of the Philippines in Shanghai, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 02 October 2021, at 05:02 AM (EST).