Embassy of the Philippines in Santiago, Chile
Embassy of the Philippines in Santiago, Chile, located at Felix de Amesti Street No. 367, Las Condes. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Philippines, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressFelix de Amesti Street No. 367, Las Condes
- +56 2 2208 1313
- +56 2 2208 1400
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of the Philippines in Santiago, Chile.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Renunciation of Philippine Citizenship
- Retention/Re-acquisition of Philippine Citizenship
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Philippines without a visa. The most common types of Philippines visas are the following.
- Temporary visitor’s visa
- Transient’s visa
- Seaman’s visa
- Treaty trader/Investor visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Student visa
- Pre-arranged employment visa
- Quota immigrant visa
- Non-Quota immigrant visas
- Special non-immigrant visas
- Special non-immigrant work permits
- Special immigrant visas
Types of Philippine Passports
The Philippines issues several types of passports, including:
Regular Passport: This is the standard passport issued to Filipino citizens for general travel purposes.
Official Passport: Official passports are issued to government officials, or individuals representing the Philippine government.
Diplomatic Passport: Diplomatic passports are issued to diplomats and individuals representing the Philippine government on diplomatic missions.
Seafarer's Identity and Record Book (SIRB).
Philippine embassies and consulates process passport applications and renewals for Philippine citizens and provide assistance in case of lost or stolen passports.
Philippine embassies and consulates provide notarial services for various documents, including authentication, certification, and legalization required for legal and business purposes.
Philippine diplomatic missions handle visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit the Philippines for various purposes, such as tourism, work, business, study, or family visits also provide information on visa requirements and application procedures.
Besides Embassy of the Philippines in Santiago, Chile Philippines also has 1 representation in the following city of Chile:
- Valparaiso (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Philippines in neighbouring countries/regions of Chile:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- La Paz, Bolivia (Honorary consul)
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia (Honorary consul)
- Brasília - DF, Brazil (Embassy)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Manaus, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- São Paulo, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Recife, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Porto Alegre, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Vitória, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Curitiba, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Guayaquil, Ecuador (Honorary consul)
- Georgetown, Guyana (Honorary consul)
- Asunción, Paraguay (Honorary consul)
- Paramaribo, Suriname (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 08 June 2023 at 10:10 AM (EST).