Consulate General of Poland in Kharkiv, Ukraine
"Due to the ongoing military operations in Ukraine, the activities of the Consulate have been temporarily suspended. Please direct any inquiries in Polish or English to [email protected]".
Addressul. Alchevskyh 16
- [email protected]
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Poland without a visa. The most common types of Poland visas are the following.
- Uniform Schengen visa (USV) – type C (short-term)
- National visa – type D (long-term)
- Transit visa – type C-TR (Schengen transit visa)
- Airport transit visa - type A
Polish passports are issued to nationals of Poland for the purpose of international travel; however, passports may also serve as proof of Polish citizenship. The validity of the Polish passport is 5 years for applicants under the age of 13, otherwise, it is 10 years. Applications for passports can be submitted in person at the Polish consular office after scheduling an appointment. You can book your appointment to apply for a passport via e-konsulat.
The embassies and consulates of Poland offer consular assistance and protection to Polish citizens residing or traveling abroad, including assistance in emergencies, such as accidents, illnesses, or legal issues.
The diplomatic missions of Poland provide notarial services for various documents, such as authentication, certification, and legalization.
The embassies and consulates of Poland handle visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Poland.
Besides Consulate General of Poland in Kharkiv, Ukraine Poland also has 5 representations in the following cities of Ukraine:
- Lutsk (Consulate General)
- Lviv (Consulate General)
- Odessa (Consulate General)
- Vinnytsia (Consulate General)
- Kiev (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Poland in neighbouring countries/regions of Ukraine:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Brest, Belarus (Consulate General)
- Grodno, Belarus (Consulate General)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Co. Limerick, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Kilkenny, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Consulate General)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Irkutsk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kaliningrad, Russia (Consulate General)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Smolensk, Russia (Consular Agency)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 15 June 2023 at 09:19 AM (EST).