Honorary Consulate of Portugal in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Honorary Consulate of Portugal in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands located at Advokatskrivstovan Frúutroö 4. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressAdvokatskrivstovan Frúutroö 4
PO Box 6
Tórshavn FO - 110
- +298 353 335
- +298 353 336
- [email protected]
Please call Honorary Consulate of Portugal in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands at +298 353 335 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Jógvan E. Winther Poulsen, Honorary Consul
Portuguese Honorary Consuls
Portuguese honorary consuls represent interests of the Portuguese nationals in foreign countries. They are not entitled to perform all official consular acts, however in certain circumstances Portuguese honorary consuls may be authorized to carry out voter registration operations, notarize certain documents, civil registration, and issue travel documents.
Diplomatic missions of Portugal in neighbouring countries/regions of Faroe Islands:
- Copenhagen, Denmark (Embassy)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Stockholm, Sweden (Embassy)
- Kópavogur, Iceland (Honorary consul)
- Bergen, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Fredrikstad, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Kristiansand, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Stavanger, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Trondheim, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (Honorary consul)
- Odense, Denmark (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Honorary Consulate of Portugal in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 November 2022, at 11:10 AM (EST).