Embassy of Russia in Hanoi, Vietnam
Embassy of Russia in Hanoi, Vietnam, located at 191, La Thanh street. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Russia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Russia in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Gennady S. Bezdetko, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Russia without a visa. The most common types of Russia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
- Private visa
- Humanitarian visa
Besides Embassy of Russia in Hanoi, Vietnam Russia also has 2 representations in the following cities of Vietnam:
Diplomatic missions of Russia in neighbouring countries/regions of Vietnam:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Embassy)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Bali, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Vientiane, Laos (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Penang, Malaysia (Honorary consul)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Cebu City, Philippines (Honorary consul)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Pattaya, Thailand (Honorary consul)
- Phuket, Thailand (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Russia in Hanoi, Vietnam. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 03 March 2022 at 12:35 PM (EST).