Embassy of Russia in Reykjavik, Iceland
Embassy of Russia in Reykjavik, Iceland, located at Gardastraeti 33. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Russia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressGardastraeti 33
- +354 551 5156 / 561 0659
- +354 562 0633
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Russia in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Mikhail V. Noskov, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Russia without a visa. The most common types of Russia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
- Private visa
- Humanitarian visa
Diplomatic missions of Russia in neighbouring countries/regions of Iceland:
- Copenhagen, Denmark (Embassy)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Turku, Finland (Consulate General)
- Mariehamn, Finland (Consulate)
- Lappeenranta, Finland (Other)
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Barentsburg, Norway (Consulate General)
- Kirkenes, Norway (Consulate General)
- Stockholm, Sweden (Embassy)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (Consulate General)
Iceland in Russia
Iceland has 3 representations in the following cities:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Russia in Reykjavik, Iceland.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 01 March 2022 at 12:35 PM (EST).