Embassy of Russia in Reykjavik, Iceland
Embassy of Russia in Reykjavik, Iceland located at Gardastraeti 33. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Russia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressGardastraeti 33
- +354 551 5156 / 561 0659
- +354 562 0633
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Russia in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Mikhail V. Noskov, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Russia without a visa. The most common types of Russia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
- Private visa
- Humanitarian visa
Diplomatic missions of Russia in neighbouring countries/regions of Iceland:
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Stockholm, Sweden (Embassy)
- Copenhagen, Denmark (Embassy)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Turku, Finland (Consulate General)
- Mariehamn, Finland (Consulate)
- Lappeenranta, Finland (Other)
- Barentsburg, Norway (Consulate General)
- Kirkenes, Norway (Consulate General)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Russia in Reykjavik, Iceland. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 01 March 2022, at 12:35 PM (EST).