High Commission of Rwanda in Kampala, Uganda
High Commission of Rwanda in Kampala, Uganda located at Nakayima Road plot 2, Kitante. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission AddressNakayima Road plot 2, Kitante
Opposite the Uganda Museum
- +256 0414 344 045
- +256 0414 258 547
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am –12:30 pm and 2:00 pm -5:00 pm
Head of Mission
Frank MUGAMBAGE, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Rwanda in Kampala, Uganda. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 15 May 2019, at 05:07 PM (EST).