High Commission of Rwanda in Nairobi, Kenya
High Commission of Rwanda in Nairobi, Kenya, located at Limuru Road, Gigiri. View a location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Rwanda, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and more.
High Commission AddressLimuru Road, Gigiri
- +254 20 712 1321 / 322 / 324
- +254 20 712 1324
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the High Commission of Rwanda in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Diplomatic missions of Rwanda in neighbouring countries/regions of Kenya:
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the High Commission of Rwanda in Nairobi, Kenya. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 02 March 2021 at 05:22 AM (EST).