High Commission of Rwanda in Nairobi, Kenya
High Commission of Rwanda in Nairobi, Kenya located at Limuru Road, Gigiri. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Rwanda or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels.
High Commission AddressLimuru Road, Gigiri
- +254 20 712 1321 / 322 / 324
- +254 20 712 1324
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Diplomatic missions of Rwanda in neighbouring countries/regions of Kenya:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Rwanda in Nairobi, Kenya. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 December 2018, at 02:45 AM (EST).