High Commission of Rwanda in Pretoria, South Africa
High Commission of Rwanda in Pretoria, South Africa located at 983 Francis Baard Street, Arcadia. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Rwanda or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission Address983 Francis Baard Street, Arcadia
P.O. Box: 55224
- +27 (0) 12 342 6536
- +27 (0) 12 342 7106
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Head of Mission
Vincent Karega, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Diplomatic missions of Rwanda in neighbouring countries/regions of South Africa:
- Lusaka, Zambia (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Rwanda in Pretoria, South Africa. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 03 March 2021, at 04:19 AM (EST).