Embassy of Rwanda in Beijing, China
Embassy of Rwanda in Beijing, China located at 30 Xiu Shui Beijie. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Rwanda or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address30 Xiu Shui Beijie
- +86 10 6532 2193
- +86 10 6532 2006
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Rwanda in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Charles Kayonga, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Diplomatic missions of Rwanda in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Rwanda in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 16 November 2019, at 07:49 AM (EST).