Embassy of Rwanda in Beijing, China
Embassy of Rwanda in Beijing, China, located at 30 Xiushui N St, Chaoyang. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Rwanda, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address30 Xiushui N St, Chaoyang
- +86 10 6532 2193
- +86 10 6532 2006
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Rwanda in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
James KIMONYO, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Diplomatic missions of Rwanda in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 16 July 2023 at 08:31 AM (EST).