Embassy of Senegal in Bamako, Mali
Embassy of Senegal in Bamako, Mali, located at 341, Rue 287 x Av. Nelson Mandela. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Senegal, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address341, Rue 287 x Av. Nelson Mandela
- (223) 2 218 273 / 2 218 274
- (223) 2 211 780
- [email protected]
Please call the Embassy of Senegal in Bamako, Mali, at (223) 2 218 273 / 2 218 274 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Senegal in Bamako, Mali.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Birame Mbagnick Diagne, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Senegal without a visa. The most common types of Senegal visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of Senegal in neighbouring countries/regions of Mali:
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Embassy)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Embassy)
- Serrekunda, Gambia (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Bissau, Guinea Bissau (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (Honorary consul)
- Lomé, Togo (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 19 December 2021 at 08:43 AM (EST).