Embassy of Senegal in Lisbon, Portugal
Embassy of Senegal in Lisbon, Portugal, located at Av. Dom Vasco da Gama 4. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Senegal, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAv. Dom Vasco da Gama 4
- +351 21 316 0180
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Senegal in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Maymouna Diop Sy, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Senegal without a visa. The most common types of Senegal visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of Senegal in neighbouring countries/regions of Portugal:
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Bari, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Florence, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Milan, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Naples, Italy (Consulate General)
- Ascoli Piceno, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Sassari, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Genoa, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Livorno, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Bucharest, Romania (Honorary consul)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Consulate General)
- Barcelona, Spain (Honorary consul)
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain (Honorary consul)
- Malaga, Spain (Honorary consul)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 10 May 2023 at 11:30 AM (EST).