Embassy of Senegal in Nouakchott, Mauritania
Embassy of Senegal in Nouakchott, Mauritania, located at Z.R.A, Villa n° 500 Tavragh Zeina. View address, phone, fax, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressZ.R.A, Villa n° 500 Tavragh Zeina
- +222 525 7290, +222 525 7291
- +222 525 7291
Please call the Embassy of Senegal in Nouakchott, Mauritania, at +222 525 7290, +222 525 7291 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Senegal in Nouakchott, Mauritania.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Senegal without a visa. The most common types of Senegal visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of Senegal in neighbouring countries/regions of Mauritania:
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Embassy)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Embassy)
- Serrekunda, Gambia (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Bissau, Guinea Bissau (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (Honorary consul)
- Lomé, Togo (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 27 September 2021 at 11:56 AM (EST).