Consulate of Serbia in Strasbourg, France
Consulate of Serbia in Strasbourg, France located at 26, Avenue de la Forêt Noire. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, consular jurisdiction.
Consulate Address26, Avenue de la Forêt Noire
- +33 3 88 353 980
- +33 3 88 360 949
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
AUBE, DOUBS,MARNE, HAUTE MARNE, MEURTHE & MOSELLE, MEUSE, MOSELLE, NIEVRE, BAS – RHIN, HAUT – RHIN, HAUTE SAONE, VOSGES, YONNE AND TERRITOIRE DE BELFORT
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Serbia without a visa. The most common types of Serbia visas are the following.
- Short stay visa (type C visa)
- Transit visa (type B visa)
- Temporary residence visa (type D visa)
Besides Consulate of Serbia in Strasbourg, France Serbia also has 1 representation in the following city of France:
- Paris (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Serbia in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Graz, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
- Düsseldorf, Germany (Consulate General)
- Stuttgart, Germany (Consulate General)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Zürich, Switzerland (Consulate General)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate of Serbia in Strasbourg, France. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 23 September 2021, at 09:46 AM (EST).