Embassy of Singapore in Seoul, South Korea
Embassy of Singapore in Seoul, South Korea, located at 28th Fl. Seoul Finance Center 136, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Singapore, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address28th Fl. Seoul Finance Center 136, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu
- +82-2-774-2464 / 65
- +82-2-773-2463 / 65
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Singapore in Seoul, South Korea.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Re-entry permit for Singapore permanent residents
- Certificate of clearance (COC)
- Authentication of documents
- Renunciation of Singapore citizenship
Head of Mission
Mr Eric Teo Boon Hee, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Singapore without a visa. The most common types of Singapore visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Singapore in neighbouring countries/regions of South Korea:
- Beijing, China (Embassy)
- Shanghai, China (Consulate General)
- Chengdu, China (Consulate General)
- Guangzhou, China (Consulate General)
- Xiamen City, China (Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Nagoya, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Osaka, Japan (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Singapore in Seoul, South Korea. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 07 November 2022 at 08:13 AM (EST).