Embassy of South Africa in Niamey, Niger
Embassy of South Africa in Niamey, Niger, located at Avenue de la Radio, Nord-Quest Cité Ortn. View address, phone, fax, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressAvenue de la Radio, Nord-Quest Cité Ortn
PO Box 13417
- +227 2072 6083
- +227 2072 6082
- [email protected], [email protected] (Immigration and Civic Affairs)
Please call the Embassy of South Africa in Niamey, Niger, at +227 2072 6083 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of South Africa in Niamey, Niger.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Authentication of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to South Africa without a visa. The most common types of South Africa visas are the following.
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Tourist visa
- Study visas
- Exchange visa
- Relative’s visa
- Medical treatment visa
- Corporate visa
South African embassies and consulates assist South African citizens in obtaining or renewing their passports. They accept passport applications, collect the necessary documents, and issue new passports or renew passports.
South African embassies and consulates provide consular assistance and support to South African citizens abroad, including in cases of emergency and other consular services.
South African embassies and consulates offer notarial services, including notarization and certification of documents, witnessing signatures, and providing authenticated copies.
South African embassies and consulates process visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit South Africa for tourism, work, study, business, or other purposes. They provide information on visa requirements, application procedures, and fees.
Diplomatic missions of South Africa in neighbouring countries/regions of Niger:
- Benin, Benin (Embassy)
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Embassy)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Lubumbashi, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Consulate General)
- Bakau, Gambia (Honorary consul)
- Accra, Ghana (High Commission)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Bissau, Guinea Bissau (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (High Commission)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Consulate General)
- Sao Tome, Sao Tome and Principe (Embassy)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 07 November 2021 at 06:36 AM (EST).