Embassy of South Africa in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of South Africa in The Hague, Netherlands, located at 36 Wassenaarseweg. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of South Africa, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address36 Wassenaarseweg
2596 CJ The Hague
- +31 70 392 4501, +31 6156 10130 (After hours)
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of South Africa in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Vusi Madonsela, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to South Africa without a visa. The most common types of South Africa visas are the following.
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Tourist visa
- Study visas
- Exchange visa
- Relative’s visa
- Medical treatment visa
- Corporate visa
South African embassies and consulates assist South African citizens in obtaining or renewing their passports. They accept passport applications, collect the necessary documents, and issue new passports or renew passports.
South African embassies and consulates provide consular assistance and support to South African citizens abroad, including in cases of emergency and other consular services.
South African embassies and consulates offer notarial services, including notarization and certification of documents, witnessing signatures, and providing authenticated copies.
South African embassies and consulates process visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit South Africa for tourism, work, study, business, or other purposes. They provide information on visa requirements, application procedures, and fees.
Diplomatic missions of South Africa in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Sankt Polten, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Wals, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Innsbruck, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Rennes, France (Honorary consul)
- Marcq-en-Baroeul, France (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
- Stuttgart, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Dortmund, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Bremen, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Kiel, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hannover, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Lichtenau, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Honorary consul)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 27 March 2023 at 11:29 PM (EST).