Consulate General of Spain in Geneva, Switzerland
Consulate General of Spain in Geneva, Switzerland located at Avenue Blanc 53 - 2º Piso. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressAvenue Blanc 53 - 2º Piso
- 0041 (0)22 749 14 60
- 0041 (0)22 749 14 62
- [email protected]
Monday to Friday: 8:15 am - 1:00 pm
Saturday: 8:15 am - 12:00 pm
Head of Mission
Mr. Carlos de Lojendio y Pardo Manuel de Villena?, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Spain without a visa. The most common types of Spain visas are the following.
Short stay visas
- Spain transit visa
- Tourist/Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Cultural visa
Long stay visas
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Au Pair visa
- Golden visa
- Entrepreneur visa
- Working holiday visa
Renew a Passport from Outside of Spain
Spanish citizens living or traveling abroad may be eligible to renew or apply for Spanish passports in a Spanish embassy or consulate in case of loss, damage, theft, expiry, approaching expiry date, or lack of free pages.
Some nationalities need visas to visit the Schengen area. If you need a visa and visiting multiple countries in the Schengen area, you must have to apply to the diplomatic mission or consular office of the country where you want to spend the longest time. If your main destination is Spain you will have to apply for visa in person at the Spanish embassy or consulate. The visa allows travelers to stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days in a 180-day period.
Following Twenty-six countries belong to the Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Besides Consulate General of Spain in Geneva, Switzerland Spain also has 3 representations in the following cities of Switzerland:
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries/regions of Switzerland:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Düsseldorf, Germany (Consulate General)
- Stuttgart, Germany (Consulate General)
- Hamburg, Germany (Consulate General)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Consulate General)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Bayonne, France (Consulate General)
- Strasbourg, France (Consulate General)
- Bordeaux, France (Consulate General)
- Villeurbanne, France (Consulate General)
- Marseille, France (Consulate General)
- Montpellier, France (Consulate General)
- Pau, France (Consulate General)
- Perpignan, France (Consulate General)
- Toulouse, France (Consulate General)
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom (Consul General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Spain in Geneva, Switzerland. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 05 July 2021, at 05:44 AM (EST).