Consulate General of Spain in Porto, Portugal
Consulate General of Spain in Porto, Portugal located at Rua Dom João IV, nº 341. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, social media channels.
AddressRua Dom João IV, nº 341
- +351 22 536 39 15, +351 22 536 39 40
- +351 22 510 19 14
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Renew a Passport from Outside of Spain
Spanish citizens living or traveling abroad may be eligible to renew or apply for Spanish passports in a Spanish embassy or consulate in case of loss, damage, theft, expiry, approaching expiry date, or lack of free pages.
Some nationalities need visas to visit the Schengen area. If you need a visa and visiting multiple countries in the Schengen area, you must have to apply to the diplomatic mission or consular office of the country where you want to spend the longest time. If your main destination is Spain you will have to apply for visa in person at the Spanish embassy or consulate. The visa allows travelers to stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days in a 180-day period.
Following Twenty-six countries belong to the Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Besides Consulate General of Spain in Porto, Portugal Spain also has 1 representation in the following city of Portugal:
- Lisbon (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries/regions of Portugal:
- Tirana, Albania (Embassy)
- Andorra la Vella, Andorra (Embassy)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Embassy)
- Zagreb, Croatia (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Embassy)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Skopje, Macedonia (Embassy)
- Valletta, Malta (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
- Istanbul, Turkey (Consulate)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Embassy)
- Genoa, Italy (Consulate General)
- Milan, Italy (Consulate General)
- Naples, Italy (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Spain in Porto, Portugal. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 August 2020, at 04:10 PM (EST).