Embassy of Spain in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Embassy of Spain in Abidjan, Ivory Coast located at Impasse Ablaha Pokou, Cocody Danga Nord. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressImpasse Ablaha Pokou, Cocody Danga Nord
08 BP 876
- +225 22 44 48 50/45 77
- +225 22 44 71 22
- [email protected]
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Visas)
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Spain in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Consular registration
- Certificates of existence
- Certificate of residency
- Renewals of the national identity card (DNI)
- Cancellations of consular registration certificates
Head of Mission
Ricardo López-Aranda Jagu, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Spain without a visa. The most common types of Spain visas are the following.
Short stay visas
- Spain transit visa
- Tourist/Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Cultural visa
Long stay visas
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Au Pair visa
- Golden visa
- Entrepreneur visa
- Working holiday visa
Renew a Passport from Outside of Spain
Spanish citizens living or traveling abroad may be eligible to renew or apply for Spanish passports in a Spanish embassy or consulate in case of loss, damage, theft, expiry, approaching expiry date, or lack of free pages.
Some nationalities need visas to visit the Schengen area. If you need a visa and visiting multiple countries in the Schengen area, you must have to apply to the diplomatic mission or consular office of the country where you want to spend the longest time. If your main destination is Spain you will have to apply for visa in person at the Spanish embassy or consulate. The visa allows travelers to stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days in a 180-day period.
Following Twenty-six countries belong to the Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries/regions of Ivory Coast:
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Niamey, Niger (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Consulate General)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Embassy)
- Bissau, Guinea Bissau (Embassy)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Mindelo, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Santa Maria, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Spain in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 March 2020, at 02:11 PM (EST).