Embassy of Spain in Abuja, Nigeria
Embassy of Spain in Abuja, Nigeria located at 8 Bobo Close, Maitama District. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Spain or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address8 Bobo Close, Maitama District
PMB 5120 Wuse Post Office
- +234 (0) 9 460 34 90
- +234 (0) 9 460 34 99
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Spain in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Consular registration
- Certificates of existence
- Certificate of residency
- Renewals of the national identity card (DNI)
- Cancellations of consular registration certificates
Head of Mission
Marcelino Cabanas Ansorena, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Spain without a visa. The most common types of Spain visas are the following.
Short stay visas
- Spain transit visa
- Tourist/Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Cultural visa
Long stay visas
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Au Pair visa
- Golden visa
- Entrepreneur visa
- Working holiday visa
Renew a Passport from Outside of Spain
Spanish citizens living or traveling abroad may be eligible to renew or apply for Spanish passports in a Spanish embassy or consulate in case of loss, damage, theft, expiry, approaching expiry date, or lack of free pages.
Some nationalities need visas to visit the Schengen area. If you need a visa and visiting multiple countries in the Schengen area, you must have to apply to the diplomatic mission or consular office of the country where you want to spend the longest time. If your main destination is Spain you will have to apply for visa in person at the Spanish embassy or consulate. The visa allows travelers to stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days in a 180-day period.
Following Twenty-six countries belong to the Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Besides Embassy of Spain in Abuja, Nigeria Spain also has 1 representation in the following city of Nigeria:
- Lagos (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries/regions of Nigeria:
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Niamey, Niger (Embassy)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Embassy)
- Bissau, Guinea Bissau (Embassy)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Mindelo, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Santa Maria, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Spain in Abuja, Nigeria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 16 January 2022, at 11:24 AM (EST).