Embassy of Spain in Dakar, Senegal
Embassy of Spain in Dakar, Senegal located at 18-20 Avenue Nelson Mandela. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Spain or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social links, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy Address18-20 Avenue Nelson Mandela
- +221 33 889 65 80, +221 33 821 30 81, / +221 33 842 73 99
- +221 33 842 36 84
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Head of Mission
Alberto Antonio Virella Gomes, Ambassador
Most common services Spanish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas: Short Stay (Schengen visa), Long Stay. A Schengen visa issued by an embassy/consulate of the aforementioned countries allows the holder to travel freely in Schengen Area. Long-Term visas entitle their holders to reside, work, study, research in Spain.
Type of passports are ordinary, collective, diplomatic, official. Spanish citizens traveling abroad can apply for a new passport at the consular offices along their route in case of: loss or theft, expiry, damage, lack of free pages, etc. Spanish consular offices also renew passports.
Renewal of the national identify card (DNI)
Certificates of existence and marital status
Residence Certificate and Cancellation of Consular Registration Certificate
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries of Senegal:
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Niamey, Niger (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Consulate General)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Embassy)
- Bissau, Guinea Bissau (Embassy)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Mindelo, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Santa Maria, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 08 May 2019, at 11:23 AM (EST).