Embassy of Spain in Ottawa, Canada
Embassy of Spain in Ottawa, Canada located at 74 Stanley Avenue. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Spain or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy Address74 Stanley Avenue
Ottawa ON K1M 1P4
- (613) 747-2252, (613) 747-7293, (613) 747-1143, (613) 747-6181
- (613) 744-1224
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
National Capital Region (Ottawa and Gatineau)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Besides Embassy of Spain in Ottawa, Canada Spain also has 6 representations in the following cities of Canada:
- Edmonton(Honorary consul)
- Toronto(Consulate General)
- Halifax(Honorary consul)
- Montreal(Consulate General)
- Winnipeg(Honorary consul)
- St. John's(Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries of Canada:
- Washington, D.C., United States(Embassy)
- San Francisco, United States(Consulate General)
- New York, United States(Consulate General)
- Chicago, United States(Consulate General)
- Houston, United States(Consulate General)
- Coral Gables, United States(Consulate General)
- Los Angeles, United States(Consulate General)
- Boston, United States(Consulate General)
- New York, United States(Permanent Mission)
- Mexico, D.F., Mexico(Embassy)
- Guadalajara, Mexico(Consulate General)
- Monterrey, Mexico(Consulate General)
Most common services Spanish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas: Short Stay (Schengen visa), Long Stay. A Schengen visa issued by an embassy/consulate of the aforementioned countries allows the holder to travel freely in Schengen Area. Long-Term visas entitle their holders to reside, work, study, research in Spain.
Type of passports are ordinary, collective, diplomatic, official. Spanish citizens traveling abroad can apply for a new passport at the consular offices along their route in case of: loss or theft, expiry, damage, lack of free pages, etc. Spanish consular offices also renew passports.
Renewal of the national identify card (DNI)
Certificates of existence and marital status
Residence Certificate and Cancellation of Consular Registration Certificate
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
This page was last edited on 13 June 2018, at 01:18 PM (EST).