Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, located at PO Box 23561. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and more.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Types of Sri Lankan Passports
Sri Lankan government issues several types of passports including
Regular Passport: This is the standard passport issued to Sri Lankan citizens for general travel purposes.
Diplomatic Passport: Diplomatic passports are issued to Sri Lankan diplomats and individuals representing the Sri Lankan government on diplomatic missions abroad.
Official Passport: Official passports are issued to Sri Lankan government officials, employees of state institutions, and individuals representing the Sri Lankan government on official business or diplomatic missions.
Emergency Certificate (EC)
An Emergency Certificate (EC) is a one-way travel document issued to Sri Lankan citizens who have lost their passports or have no valid travel documents to return to Sri Lanka on an emergency basis.
Besides Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Sri Lanka also has 1 representation in the following city of Saudi Arabia:
- Riyadh (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Saudi Arabia:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 12 December 2022 at 07:54 AM (EST).