Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Karachi, Pakistan
Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Karachi, Pakistan located at 20/1, 18th Street, Khayaban-C-Shamshcer, Phase V, DHA. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
Address20/1, 18th Street, Khayaban-C-Shamshcer, Phase V, DHA
- +92 21 3534 6615, +92 21 3534 6576, +92 21 3585 4024
- +92 21 3585 7472
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Besides Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Karachi, Pakistan Sri Lanka also has 2 representations in the following cities of Pakistan:
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of Pakistan:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Karachi, Pakistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 06 October 2021, at 11:54 AM (EST).