Embassy of Sri Lanka in Beijing, China
Embassy of Sri Lanka in Beijing, China located at No.3, Jlan Hua Lu, Chaoyang. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sri Lanka or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo.3, Jlan Hua Lu, Chaoyang
- +86 10 6532 1861, +86 10 6532 1862
- +86 10 6532 5426
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Sri Lanka in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Dr. Palitha T. B. Kohona, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Besides Embassy of Sri Lanka in Beijing, China Sri Lanka also has 2 representations in the following cities of China:
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 22 October 2021, at 06:29 AM (EST).